Meaning & Definition of Utterly in English
1. Completely and without qualification
- Used informally as intensifiers
- "An absolutely magnificent painting"
- "A perfectly idiotic idea"
- "You're perfectly right"
- "Utterly miserable"
- "You can be dead sure of my innocence"
- "Was dead tired"
- "Dead right"
- absolutely ,
- perfectly ,
- utterly ,
Examples of using
I'm utterly sorry!
The shy boy was utterly embarrassed in her presence.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana