Meaning & Definition of Useful in English
1. Being of use or service
- "The girl felt motherly and useful"
- "A useful job"
- "A useful member of society"
- useful ,
2. Having a useful function
- "Utilitarian steel tables"
- utilitarian ,
Examples of using
This book could be useful to you.
Paper is useful for writing.
The art of writing is useful.
Writing is useful.
Tatoeba is a cool and useful website.
Salt is a useful substance.
I can give you some useful information.
He's nothing more than a useful idiot.
Taste buds are very useful.
What's more useful, the sun or the moon? The moon, of course, it shines when it's dark, but the sun only shines when there's light.
This tendency is quite useful.
It seems to me that you have well understood the grammar rules of this useful language, Esperanto.
This site is quite useful.
This website is more addicting than Facebook, and infinitely more useful.
The International Language is very useful.
In some rural areas, the Internet is important for agricultural information, as well as being particularly useful for the purposes of agricultural production technologies and pricing.
I think this dictionary is useful for beginners.
Iron is more useful than gold.
Greek and Latin are useful languages. That's why I study them.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana