Meaning & Definition of Unwrapped in English
1. Not yet wrapped or having the wrapping removed
- "She faced a mountainous pile of presents still unwrapped"
- "The floor around the tree was littered with gifts already unwrapped"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana