Meaning & Definition of Unworthy in English
1. Lacking in value or merit
- "Dispel a student whose conduct is deemed unworthy"
- "Unworthy of forgiveness"
2. Not deserving
- "The undeserving poor"
- undeserving ,
3. Morally reprehensible
- "Would do something as despicable as murder"
- "Ugly crimes"
- "The vile development of slavery appalled them"
- "A slimy little liar"
- despicable ,
- ugly ,
- vile ,
- slimy ,
- unworthy ,
- worthless ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana