Meaning & Definition of Untimely in English
1. Badly timed
- "An ill-timed intervention"
- "You think my intrusion unseasonable"
- "An untimely remark"
- "It was the wrong moment for a joke"
- ill-timed ,
- unseasonable ,
- untimely ,
2. Uncommonly early or before the expected time
- "Illness led to his premature death"
- "Alcohol brought him to an untimely end"
- premature ,
1. Too soon
- In a premature manner
- "I spoke prematurely"
- prematurely ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana