Meaning & Definition of Unsure in English
1. Lacking self-confidence
- "Stood in the doorway diffident and abashed"
- "Problems that call for bold not timid responses"
- "A very unsure young man"
- diffident ,
- shy ,
- timid ,
2. Lacking or indicating lack of confidence or assurance
- "Uncertain of his convictions"
- "Unsure of himself and his future"
- "Moving with uncertain (or unsure) steps"
- "An uncertain smile"
- "Touched the ornaments with uncertain fingers"
- uncertain ,
- unsure ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana