Meaning & Definition of Unsupervised in English
1. Not supervised or under constant observation
- "The school maintains unsupervised study halls during free periods"
- "Reliable workers are generally unsupervised"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana