Meaning & Definition of Unsaturated in English
1. Not saturated
- Capable of dissolving more of a substance at a given temperature
- "An unsaturated salt solution"
2. Used of a compound (especially of carbon) containing atoms sharing more than one valence bond
- "Unsaturated fats"
3. (of color) not chromatically pure
- "An unsaturated red"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana