Meaning & Definition of Unresolved in English
1. Not solved
- "Many crimes remain unsolved"
- "Many problems remain unresolved"
- unsolved ,
2. Not brought to a conclusion
- Subject to further thought
- "An open question"
- "Our position on this bill is still undecided"
- "Our lawsuit is still undetermined"
- open ,
- undecided ,
- undetermined ,
3. Characterized by musical dissonance
- Harmonically unresolved
- unresolved ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana