Meaning & Definition of Unreliable in English
1. Liable to be erroneous or misleading
- "An undependable generalization"
- undependable ,
2. Not worthy of reliance or trust
- "In the early 1950s computers were large and expensive and unreliable"
- "An undependable assistant"
- unreliable ,
3. Dangerously unstable and unpredictable
- "Treacherous winding roads"
- "An unreliable trestle"
- treacherous ,
4. Lacking a sense of responsibility
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana