Meaning & Definition of Unproductive in English
1. Not producing or capable of producing
- "Elimination of high-cost or unproductive industries"
2. Not producing desired results
- "The talks between labor and management were unproductive"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana