Meaning & Definition of Unparalleled in English
1. Radically distinctive and without equal
- "He is alone in the field of microbiology"
- "This theory is altogether alone in its penetration of the problem"
- "Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint"
- "Craftsmen whose skill is unequaled"
- "Unparalleled athletic ability"
- "A breakdown of law unparalleled in our history"
- alone(p) ,
- unique ,
- unequaled ,
- unequalled ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana