Meaning & Definition of Unnecessarily in English
1. In an unnecessary manner
- "They were unnecessarily rude"
2. Without any necessity
- "This marathon would exhaust him unnecessarily"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana