Meaning & Definition of Unnatural in English
1. Not in accordance with or determined by nature
- Contrary to nature
- "An unnatural death"
- "The child's unnatural interest in death"
2. Not normal
- Not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm
- "Abnormal powers of concentration"
- "Abnormal amounts of rain"
- "Abnormal circumstances"
- "An abnormal interest in food"
- abnormal ,
3. Speaking or behaving in an artificial way to make an impression
- affected ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana