Meaning & Definition of Unmoved in English
1. Emotionally unmoved
- "Always appeared completely unmoved and imperturbable"
- unmoved(p) ,
- unaffected ,
2. Being in the original position
- Not having been moved
- "The archeologists could date the vase because it was in-situ"
- "An in-situ investigator"
- in-situ ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana