Meaning & Definition of Unlike in English
1. Marked by dissimilarity
- "For twins they are very unlike"
- "People are profoundly different"
- unlike ,
- dissimilar ,
2. Not equal in amount
- "They distributed unlike (or unequal) sums to the various charities"
Examples of using
I can do that for her, unlike you.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana