Meaning & Definition of Unity in English
1. An undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
- "The integrity of the nervous system is required for normal development"
- "He took measures to insure the territorial unity of croatia"
- integrity ,
- unity ,
2. The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- "He has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"
- "They had lunch at one"
- one ,
- 1 ,
- I ,
- ace ,
- single ,
3. The quality of being united into one
- oneness ,
Examples of using
Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict.
Many Eastern religions teach that there is a unity behind the diversity of phenomena.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana