Meaning & Definition of Unimaginative in English
1. Deficient in originality or creativity
- Lacking powers of invention
- "A sterile ideology lacking in originality"
- "Unimaginative development of a musical theme"
- "Uninspired writing"
- sterile ,
- unimaginative ,
- uninspired ,
2. Dealing only with concrete facts
3. Lacking spontaneity or originality or individuality
- "Stereotyped phrases of condolence"
- "Even his profanity was unimaginative"
- stereotyped ,
- stereotypic ,
- stereotypical ,