Meaning & Definition of Unicorn in English
1. An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead
Examples of using
The unicorn is a fabulous monster.
The English love the unicorn as much as they love the lion.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana