Meaning & Definition of Unheeded in English
- "His cries were unheeded"
- "Shaw's neglected one-act comedy, `a village wooing'"
- "Her ignored advice"
- ignored ,
- neglected ,
Examples of using
My letter went unheeded.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana