Meaning & Definition of Unfinished in English
1. Not brought to the desired final state
2. Not brought to an end or conclusion
- "Unfinished business"
- "The building is still unfinished"
3. Lacking a surface finish such as paint
- "Bare wood"
- "Unfinished furniture"
- bare ,
Examples of using
"An unfinished sentence" is a sentence unfinished.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana