Meaning & Definition of Unfairly in English
1. In an unfair manner
- "They dealt with him unfairly"
- "Their accusations hit below the belt"
- unfairly ,
- below the belt
Examples of using
He complained of having been treated unfairly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana