Meaning & Definition of Unfailing in English
1. Not liable to failure
- "A foolproof identification system"
- "The unfailing sign of an amateur"
- "An unfailing test"
- foolproof ,
2. Always able to supply more
- "An unfailing source of good stories"
- "A subject of unfailing interest"
- "Unfailing loyalty"
- "Unfailing good spirits"
- "Unflagging courtesy"
- unfailing ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana