Meaning & Definition of Uneven in English
1. Not even or uniform as e.g. in shape or texture
- "An uneven color"
- "Uneven ground"
- "Uneven margins"
- "Wood with an uneven grain"
2. (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents
- "Vaudeville...waged an uneven battle against the church"
- mismatched ,
3. Not divisible by two
- odd ,
4. Variable and recurring at irregular intervals
- "An uneven gait"
- "Uneven spacing"
5. Lacking consistency
- "The golfer hit the ball well but his putting was spotty"
- spotty ,
- uneven ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana