Meaning & Definition of Unemployment in English
1. The state of being unemployed or not having a job
- "Unemployment is a serious social evil"
- "The rate of unemployment is an indicator of the health of an economy"
Examples of using
In the discussion the accent was on unemployment.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana