Meaning & Definition of Undone in English
1. Not done
- "The work could be done or undone and nobody cared"
2. Doomed to extinction
- done for(p) ,
- ruined ,
- sunk ,
- undone ,
3. Not fastened or tied or secured
- "Her blouse had come undone at the neck"
- "His shoelaces were undone"
4. Thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
- "Price programs became unstuck because little grain was available"
- unstuck ,
Examples of using
My shoelaces came undone.
Look, your shoelaces have come undone.
What's done cannot be undone.