Meaning & Definition of Undetermined in English
1. Not yet having been ascertained or determined
- "Of undetermined species"
2. Not precisely determined or established
- Not fixed or known in advance
- "Of indeterminate age"
- "A zillion is a large indeterminate number"
- "An indeterminate point of law"
- "The influence of environment is indeterminate"
- "An indeterminate future"
- indeterminate ,
3. Not brought to a conclusion
- Subject to further thought
- "An open question"
- "Our position on this bill is still undecided"
- "Our lawsuit is still undetermined"
- open ,
- undecided ,
- undetermined ,
Examples of using
The future of humanity remains undetermined, as it depends on it.