Meaning & Definition of Undetected in English
1. Not perceived or discerned
- "They feared some undetected trace of poison"
- "She looked around to be sure her faux pas was undetected"
Examples of using
Certain conditions may trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in persons who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana