Meaning & Definition of Unconstrained in English
1. Free from constraint
- "He was unconstrained by any of the sanctions of polite society"
- "The dog was unconstrained"
- "Idle, unconstrained gossip"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana