Meaning & Definition of Unconnected in English
1. Not joined or linked together
2. Not connected by birth or family
3. Lacking orderly continuity
- "A confused set of instructions"
- "A confused dream about the end of the world"
- "Disconnected fragments of a story"
- "Scattered thoughts"
- confused ,
- disconnected ,
- disjointed ,
- disordered ,
- garbled ,
- illogical ,
- scattered ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana