Meaning & Definition of Unconcerned in English
1. Lacking in interest or care or feeling
- "The average american...is unconcerned that his or her plight is the result of a complex of personal and economic and governmental actions...beyond the normal citizen's comprehension and control"
- "Blithely unconcerned about his friend's plight"
2. Easy in mind
- Not worried
- "The prisoner seems entirely unconcerned as to the outcome of the examination"
3. Not occupied or engaged with
- "Readers unconcerned with style"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana