Meaning & Definition of Unbroken in English
1. Marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
- "Cars in an unbroken procession"
- "The unbroken quiet of the afternoon"
2. Not subdued or trained for service or use
- "Unbroken colts"
3. (of farmland) not plowed
- "Unplowed fields"
- "Unbroken land"
- unplowed ,
- unploughed ,
4. (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- "Unbroken promises"
- "Promises kept"
- unbroken ,
5. Not broken
- Whole and intact
- In one piece
- "Fortunately the other lens is unbroken"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana