Meaning & Definition of Unbeknownst in English
1. (usually used with `to') occurring or existing without the knowledge of
- "A crisis unbeknown to me"
- "She had been ill for months, unbeknownst to the family"
- unbeknown(p) ,
1. Without someone's knowledge
- "Unbeknownst to me, she made all the arrangements"
- unbeknown ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana