Meaning & Definition of Unbecoming in English
1. Not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society
- "Was buried with indecent haste"
- "Indecorous behavior"
- "Language unbecoming to a lady"
- "Unseemly to use profanity"
- "Moved to curb their untoward ribaldry"
- indecent ,
- indecorous ,
- unbecoming ,
- uncomely ,
- unseemly ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana