Meaning & Definition of Unawares in English
1. Without forethought or plan
- "Came upon the diamond unawares"
2. Suddenly and unexpectedly
- "Rain caught them unawares"
- "Sorrow comes to all, and to the young it comes with bittered agony because it takes them unawares"- a.lincoln
3. At a disadvantage
- "I was caught short"
- short ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana