Meaning & Definition of Unanimously in English
1. Of one mind
- Without dissent
- "The senate unanimously approved the bill"
- "We voted unanimously"
- unanimously ,
- nem con ,
- nemine contradicente
Examples of using
The motion was approved unanimously.
The motion was carried unanimously.
His foolish proposal was approved unanimously.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana