Meaning & Definition of Unaffected in English
1. Undergoing no change when acted upon
- "Entirely unaffected by each other's writings"
- "Fibers remained apparently unaffected by the treatment"
2. Unaware of or indifferent to
- "Insensible to the suffering around him"
- insensible(p) ,
3. Emotionally unmoved
- "Always appeared completely unmoved and imperturbable"
- unmoved(p) ,
- unaffected ,
4. Free of artificiality
- Sincere and genuine
- "An unaffected grace"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana