Meaning & Definition of Umbrella in English
1. A lightweight handheld collapsible canopy
2. A formation of military planes maintained over ground operations or targets
- "An air umbrella over england"
3. Having the function of uniting a group of similar things
- "The democratic party is an umbrella for many liberal groups"
- "Under the umbrella of capitalism"
1. Covering or applying simultaneously to a number of similar items or elements or groups
- "An umbrella organization"
- "Umbrella insurance coverage"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana