Meaning & Definition of Typhoon in English
1. A tropical cyclone occurring in the western pacific or indian oceans
Examples of using
Many flights were canceled because of the typhoon.
He stood close to her and tried to protect her from the typhoon.
The typhoon is gone.
Many flights were canceled, owing to the typhoon.
The typhoon struck the city, causing great damage.
Not a few houses were destroyed by the typhoon.
In the last typhoon, the wind blew at over 200 kilometers per hour!
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana