Meaning & Definition of Tusk in English
1. A hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- ivory ,
2. A long pointed tooth specialized for fighting or digging
- Especially in an elephant or walrus or hog
1. Stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- "The rhino horned the explorer"
- horn ,
2. Remove the tusks of animals
- "Tusk an elephant"
- tusk ,
Examples of using
This is an elephant's tusk.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana