Meaning & Definition of Turnover in English
1. The ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
- employee turnover ,
- turnover rate ,
2. A dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
3. The volume measured in dollars
- "The store's dollar volume continues to rise"
- dollar volume ,
4. The act of upsetting something
- "He was badly bruised by the upset of his sled at a high speed"
- upset ,
- overturn ,
Examples of using
Could you give me a turnover please?
I'd like a turnover, please.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana