Meaning & Definition of Truthful in English
1. Expressing or given to expressing the truth
- "A true statement"
- "Gave truthful testimony"
- "A truthful person"
- truthful ,
2. Conforming to truth
- "I wouldn't have told you this if it weren't so"
- "A truthful statement"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana