Meaning & Definition of Tripping in English
1. Characterized by a buoyant rhythm
- "An easy lilting stride"
- "The flute broke into a light lilting air"
- "A swinging pace"
- "A graceful swingy walk"
- "A tripping singing measure"
- lilting ,
- swinging ,
- swingy ,
2. Moving easily and quickly
- "The dancer was light and graceful"
- "A lightsome buoyant step"
- "Walked with a light tripping step"
- light ,
- lightsome ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana