Meaning & Definition of Tripod in English
1. A three-legged rack used for support
Examples of using
Use the apparatus only with the cart, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
Tom bought a camera and tripod.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana