Meaning & Definition of Trifling in English
1. The deliberate act of delaying and playing instead of working
- dalliance ,
- dawdling ,
1. Not worth considering
- "He considered the prize too paltry for the lives it must cost"
- "Piffling efforts"
- "A trifling matter"
- negligible ,
- paltry ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana