Meaning & Definition of Trenchant in English
1. Having keenness and forcefulness and penetration in thought, expression, or intellect
- "Searching insights"
- "Trenchant criticism"
- searching ,
2. Characterized by or full of force and vigor
- "A hard-hitting expose"
- "A trenchant argument"
- hard-hitting ,
3. Clearly or sharply defined to the mind
- "Clear-cut evidence of tampering"
- "Claudius was the first to invade britain with distinct...intentions of conquest"
- "Trenchant distinctions between right and wrong"
- clear-cut ,
- distinct ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana