Meaning & Definition of Tremendous in English
1. Extraordinarily large in size or extent or amount or power or degree
- "An enormous boulder"
- "Enormous expenses"
- "Tremendous sweeping plains"
- "A tremendous fact in human experience
- That a whole civilization should be dependent on technology"- walter lippman
- "A plane took off with a tremendous noise"
- enormous ,
2. Extraordinarily good or great
- Used especially as intensifiers
- "A fantastic trip to the orient"
- "The film was fantastic!"
- "A howling success"
- "A marvelous collection of rare books"
- "Had a rattling conversation about politics"
- "A tremendous achievement"
- fantastic ,
- grand ,
- howling(a) ,
- marvelous ,
- marvellous ,
- rattling(a) ,
- terrific ,
- tremendous ,
- wonderful ,
3. Extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- "In a frightful hurry"
- "Spent a frightful amount of money"
- frightful ,
- terrible ,
- awful ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana