Meaning & Definition of Treacherous in English
1. Dangerously unstable and unpredictable
- "Treacherous winding roads"
- "An unreliable trestle"
- treacherous ,
2. Tending to betray
- Especially having a treacherous character as attributed to the carthaginians by the romans
- "Punic faith"
- "The perfidious judas"
- "The fiercest and most treacherous of foes"
- "Treacherous intrigues"
- punic ,
- perfidious ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana