Meaning & Definition of Transpire in English
1. Pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
- transpire ,
2. Exude water vapor
- "Plants transpire"
3. Come to light
- Become known
- "It transpired that she had worked as spy in east germany"
4. Come about, happen, or occur
- "Several important events transpired last week"
5. Give off (water) through the skin
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana