Meaning & Definition of Transient in English
1. One who stays for only a short time
- "Transient laborers"
2. (physics) a short-lived oscillation in a system caused by a sudden change of voltage or current or load
1. Of a mental act
- Causing effects outside the mind
- transeunt ,
2. Lasting a very short time
- "The ephemeral joys of childhood"
- "A passing fancy"
- "Youth's transient beauty"
- "Love is transitory but it is eternal"
- "Fugacious blossoms"
- ephemeral ,
- passing ,
- short-lived ,
- transient ,
- transitory ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana